● A kind of Full-auto Intelligent Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester, available to test Rockwell and Superficial Rockwell hardness automatically.
● One-key operation, auto lifting, auto load-change, auto loading/dwell/unloading,auto conversion, auto testing.
● Equipped with friendly operation interface, 5.2“ color touch screen directly display test force, dwell time, conversion value, indenter type, etc.
● Auto calculating and displaying test result, Max, Min, Ave, and hardness deviation. Resolution is 0.1HR.
● Available to set up upper and lower limit, with the function of over-error warning, data analysis chart, single test and group test.
● With software compensation function, available to compensate ±3HR, need not mechanical adjustment.
● With function of auto conversion according to ASTM E140, without checking hardness contrast table.
● Available to switch languages.: Chinese、English、German、Portuguese、Turkish、Czech、Korean.
● Available to save 2000 single test results and 1000 group test results. Can realize data viewing and analysis
● With optional wireless Bluetooth printer, there is no need to record results and report by hand.
● With optional data analysis software and Bluetooth receiver to input and analyze data.
● Support FexQMS data analysis and control software, improve integral control and decrease material consumption.
● Rockwell B Scale HRB: Copper alloys, soft steels, aluminum alloys, malleable iron, etc.
● Rockwell C Scale HRC: Steel, hard cast irons, pearlitic malleable iron, titanium, deep case hardened steel, and other materials harder than B100.
● Rockwell A Scale HRA: Cemented carbides, thin steel, and shallow case-hardened steel.
iRock-DR1 Standard Delivery：